Here's a comment I received from a new Internet friend of mine named Reaper, which is so good that I'm posting here on this site so that it can receive a wider audience:
Reaper has left a new comment on your post "Why Obama's Health Care Plan Is Vital for America":
CONS HATE FREEDOM, LET US COUNT THE WAYS:
1) Cons don't like women deciding what to do with their own bodies. They are not pro choice.
2) Cons consistently vote for legislation that denies same sex marriage and rights.
3) Cons force you through laws, to not ingest or inhale certain chemical compounds, else suffer serious prison time. (We all know cons love their liberty almost
as much as they love their prisons.)
4) Cons love their children's schools, and force non child compliant adults to also pay for same said schools.
5) Cons love their military more than all common sense deems adequate. They enjoy using the military to enforce their version of freedom on others. (Why else would we be spending more than the rest of the world combined? Hope I don't get dinged on that one. Plus a decent war is just flat good for business.)
6) Cons love their police, as they keep those pesky minorities in line. (Okay maybe I'm stretching it a little on this one, but you cons did admit the only good union is the police union)
7) Cons love denying people the ability to sue their beloved, benevolent, and righteous companies.
8) Cons want to deny the people a choice of government insurance under the guise that it's forcing us to move away from the beloved insurance companies. The
cons want to protect us, from our own selves, because the know they are right in all things.
9) Cons want to deny people birth control and sex education, and instead promote abstinence.
10) Cons frequently legislate laws against allowing terminally ill people the choice of dieing with dignity.
In short, cons love their freedom, as long as it's their version of freedom. And of course they know best about freedom, and in all other things, as the last eight years have shown. Baaaa, haaaa, haaaa...., cough, cough.